OFFICIAL CREATION ASYLUM RULES - MODIFICATIONS LOG
Last Updated: February 10, 2008 (Revision #7)
Click here to see the official rules
REVISION #7 (February 10, 2008)
- Revised rule #19, Zero Tolerance Policy, changed the 6 month periods to 5 months.
REVISION #6 (January 16, 2008)
- Added rule #19: Zero Tolerance Policy
REVISION #5 (January 13, 2008)
- Added point 2.3 SPECIAL NOTE ON FLAMING, about flaming banned members.
REVISION #4 (December 16, 2007)
- Added a line about "Having enough time to post" in rule #17 (Minimum Project Topic Requirement)
- Added rule #0: The Rule of Conduct and Philosophy of the Asylum
- Added rule #18: The request, solicitation and ad rule
- Added content in rule #13 (Offsite Rule)
- Heavily modified the rule #15: Dispute solving between members. Need a re-read.
REVISION #3 (December 5, 2007)
- Corrected some spelling errors
- Added the index with links to the different sections of the rules
- Added: "Ignorance of a rule will not justify an infracttion" line at the top
- Added section 7.3: "Special circumtances for an alternative account"
- Changed the bump time delay for once a week, in point #6.1
- Changed the infraction level for trolling at level 3 instead of 4, in point #3.2
REVISION #2 (December 4, 2007)
- First public release of the rules